The Ignite Conference aims to leave no group behind in receiving truth and hope from the teaching of God's Word.
We have an extremely capable team providing services all Conference long, dedicated solely to children ages 5-10.
We have a curriculum catered specifically to a younger age and are excited to bring the excellent teaching to even the youngest attendees of The Ignite Conference.
Are you over 18 years old and want to volunteer to assist with the Children's Church at The Ignite Conference?
To add another element of fun to an already-exciting Conference, we are once again pleased to bring you a sports tournament for the ages!
This year's tournament will include Men's Basketball and Volleyball and Women's Volleyball. The competition is sure to be fierce so bring your best and maybe you can head home as the newest champion at The Ignite Conference!
Click the link below to register your team today. Go team go!
ATTENTION: Sports Guidelines
- Max 12 teams for the basketball tournament (first come, first served)
- Max 10 players per team (for basketball)
- Registration Fees:
Basketball: $250 per team
Volleyball: $150 per team
- Make checks payable to "12th IPC Family Conference" and mail to:
Abraham Monis George
311 Central Blvd.
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
- All Pentecostal church members welcomed to play!
- Registration is closed on July 11th (sign up now!)
Basketball Tournament Format!
* Regular Season will be Round Robin format
* Playoffs will be Single Elimination format
* The top two teams based on record will earn a first round bye in the playoffs.
* All teams will enter playoffs
* Regular Season: 12 minute halves / 2 minute halftime
* Playoffs: 15 minute halves / 4 minute halftime
If you have any questions, please contact Abraham Monis George, the National Youth Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-302-8545
©The Ignite Conference 2013-14